Author Topic: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?  (Read 6634 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:27:32 PM »
with all the onscreen hints, and fan speculation and even the little (if any) hints TPTB give... who do YOU think will fall by the end of LOST?

Ive read things here and there and alot is open ended... one thing ive read about the Character Frank ( whoch might intentionally be open ended) was if he will survive... and Darlton has publically said that he has potential of not making it... i can see that because even though the Ajirians "thought" he was a candidate and we just saw he is not... i think he wont make it... though i love the character. somethign else ive read that TPTB has publically said that IF Sawyer doesnt make it to the end there will be an "epic brawl" if he doesnt make it the brawl better be pretty F***ing Epic. and then there is the question circling around Hugo's Red shirt... even though he seems to be the heart of the origional recipe 815ers TPTB are huge fans of Star Trek and we all know what a red means... so i guess this question can also be linked to the question... Who ( if anyone ) will be THE candidate to replace Jacob?

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
Nice ideas :)

Im convinced Jack will die, possibly, in fact certainly in the finale, as a hero.
I see it being a real tear jerker (for the ladies at least :P) and I also see it as a cheap side track for the writers to overshadow any big issues we the fans may have with the ending.

Just my personal feelings, especially with how they have been developing Jack's character this last 12 months or so.
Also to back up my thoughts, I beleive there were rumours that Jack wouldnt see out the Pilot episode at one point! So what better way for the writers to say 'we knew what we were doing from the start' than kill him off in the finale?
And to add, I have seen alot of Twin Peaks references throughout Lost (as have many of the more mature audience - Im 35 :)) and I see Jack as a kind of Dale (Agent) Cooper type character, I know Jack's a man od science where as Cooper was a man of faith, but this latest season we are seeing Jack's faith start to shine through.

All us 'Peakies' know what happened to Cooper, and what with all the mirror references this season, I can see a far too farmiliar fate awaiting Jack!

(Basically Dale Cooper ended up in the Black Lodge, was possesed by an evil spirit (Bob) and ended up smashing his head into a mirror asking 'How's Annie'..... in fact how is Annie?)

Offline LovDom

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »
Yeah, Jack was supposed to be the pilot high up in the trees. I still hate the writers for not doing that. ;)
I think Kate will die, being as she is crossed of the list (and very annoying) so she doesn't have a real significance. Sayid defiantly is a goner, he is black and evil now, or at least he thinks he is.
And there's a lot of left-overs to kill off, others, passengers, Widmore's clan.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 09:29:54 PM »
We're going to find out that Ben and Flocke are actually good guys and they're going to die at the end, a major tearjerker.

Kate is going to kill them bad-ass style.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 09:02:14 AM »
We're going to find out that Ben and Flocke are actually good guys and they're going to die at the end, a major tearjerker.

Kate is going to kill them bad-ass style.
I agree.  Poor guys.  Doomed.  I'm pretty sure Miles will be leaving us very soon.  I'm also pretty sure that Hurley's shirt is pink, not red.

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 09:05:03 AM »
I feel we'll only have a few people make it.

I've always said it would be Jack,Locke and Hurley. Locke is dead and unless Jack pulls a miracle, I'm going with only Jack and Hurley living. Everyone else on the island dies.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 09:33:08 AM »
I think by the end of lost we lost nobody, but we have them all back alife.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 11:20:40 AM »
I think by the end of lost we lost nobody, but we have them all back alife.

That would suck. so Disney ish. i was most of them to die.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »
 :D What is a fairytale without they lived happily ever after?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »
a real fairytale. u ever read the origion real versions of fairytales? Rumplestilskin? Hanzel and Gretel? Pinoccio? rumplestilskin rips himself apart when she guesses his name... the witch eats hanzel and gretel after cooking them in the oven, and pinoccio squishes Jimminy Cricket. thats the origional brothers Grimm. even if everyone dies on the show they will have all done so for a purpose. i hope its a good ending... not a happy one.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »
If I were Pinnochio, I would have squished the cricket too. Annoying little thing.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 03:45:37 PM »
wow .. thats exactly what he says when he squishes him... "annoying little thing" have u read it? im being completely serious... no sarcasm.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 08:48:04 PM »
wow .. thats exactly what he says when he squishes him... "annoying little thing" have u read it? im being completely serious... no sarcasm.
lmao, that's hilarious. I haven't read it! Maybe... I AM PINNOCCIO!

Uhoh, my nose didn't get longer... does that mean I'm telling the truth?

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »
Once again Sawyer sacrifices himself to save the day.  But Jack tries to help also, which causes Jack everyone else to die except.................

Ben.

He was standing off by himself enough that he escapes unharmed.  Looks around.  Smiles slyly.  Then realizes he is all alone on the island.  Alive.  But all alone, and LOST!  (slow clockwise spiral)

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 05:31:01 PM »
^ I really like that idea. Ben as the last one standing. He'll have his books to read to keep him company when *snap* he accidentally breaks his glasses. lol

Seriously though, it could be like a Shakesphere tragedy and EVERYBODY dies at the end. It might even be an end of the world type of finale with a scorched earth. Remember what Desmond said about pushing the button, "Just saving the world" so we know the core energy of the Island is pretty darn substantial.

I remember TPTB have said that they knew what the very final shot of the show would be years ago, so they've had the end game mapped out.