Author Topic: DS  (Read 3676 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: DS
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »
Well, for one thing, this thread explains why they were all getting bloody noses during the 'jumps'!

I'm sorry. Let's just see what happens.

No need to apologize, I'm here by my own free will........I think....... :-\

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
No, manipulated by Damon and Carlton.  ;)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2010, 07:25:52 AM »
To make it round. I think that in the original timeline it is someone from Ann Arbour that sends them back in time to change things,
to save the DI people who died in 1977. They studied timetravel for 34 years and found a way to change history, but you can't just go back in time and kill Hitler. You have to change a chain of events from a point a very long time ago, because everything is cause and effect. The people that have to play a role in saving the island are numbered, like the DI-bunnies are numbered. But changing a chain of events changes everything and the result may not be what they wanted.
The DI people are still all dead now, but in another way, the D.I is gone. David turned into smoke. Jacob keeps changing people's destiny to save the island.

The only way out is back to the time where they originally started from and where they belong. The original timeline in 2004.
Smoky knows that and he kills a lot of people to get there, but if he succeeds, they will all be alife again and have everything they want and would have had if nobody played with their lifes. Locke is going to marry Helen, Sayid has Nadia alife, David has his father, Jacob will grow up with his mother Claire and be a good person (Malkin - there is no happy life, not for this child, not without you), Dogen has his kid, etc. The endpoint is the startingpoint.
MIB is not the bad one.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »

The only way out is back to the time where they originally started from and where they belong. The original timeline in 2004.
Smoky knows that and he kills a lot of people to get there, but if he succeeds, they will all be alife again and have everything they want and would have had if nobody played with their lifes. Locke is going to marry Helen, Sayid has Nadia alife, David has his father, Jacob will grow up with his mother Claire and be a good person (Malkin - there is no happy life, not for this child, not without you), Dogen has his kid, etc. The endpoint is the startingpoint.
MIB is not the bad one.

I agree! It has to be this way. It explains the sideways timeline and will be an easy way for the writers to sum this all up for audiences that don't come to these sites for info. The flashbacks/flashforwards were Jacob's doing and this season's timeline is MIB's. MIB is the one who will save them all....