Author Topic: Jack's Ex-Wife in the sideverse  (Read 14118 times)

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Jack's Ex-Wife in the sideverse
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »
233 I think.
yup the same numbers on the last will and testement of Christian, according to the letter Jacks mom had...

and with everything being different in this timeline why couldnt it be Sara...he could have met her at a different time and divorced...things are totally differnt this go around...

not that it has anything to do with who the wife is... i found out that on the Will and Testiment there is Arabic writing. the first of it is a name... the Arabic equivilant of "Jacob" and the second is three numbers 6, 7, 2.... added together is 15.

NO.  WAY.  I'm going screen cap searching...

Offline muggle_born

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »

not that it has anything to do with who the wife is... i found out that on the Will and Testiment there is Arabic writing. the first of it is a name... the Arabic equivilant of "Jacob" and the second is three numbers 6, 7, 2.... added together is 15.

NO.  WAY.  I'm going screen cap searching...

Here's a screencap of a file folder we see right before she finds the will.  I'll even enhance it, and just so I feel like one of those guys on TV who clearly isn't enhancing it, I'll type randomly on my keyboard just before you see it.

Enhancing!

fmfoifpwlkemlkjsoviwol

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »
Wow you guys are amazing!  I never would have seen that!  Now I'm off to wonder what "Jacob in arabic" has to do with this time line!  Sayid connection?  Oi!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 09:09:23 PM »
I need to be refreshed here..... but didn't mom take it out of a white envelope. My memory has no file folders involved in the last will and testemnt.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »
I think this is where the picture of the folder is from?  This is Jack's mom searching through the shelf right before she pulls the will out.  She flips through these folders for a second.

This is the will itself:

They were not from the same folder though, she puts the first set (with the arabic?) back and then pulls this white one out.

So yeah, Jack's wife in the sideverse!  Gotta love that address on the will.  ?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »
So I do remember it correctly. Still very interesting that he has "Jacob" files on his shelves.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 11:13:21 PM »
I thought I'd toss this in here.  It's from a fishbiscuit article at doc artz's blog.  Really cool article.  Anyhow, the writer points out a clue to who the mother is.  Here is a picture from the 233 house:

And here is a picture of Juliet's otherville house:

The point is that there are these large hats hanging from each side of the mirror.  Oh, and the blue eyes.  Great catch by this person, if it does end up being Juliet.

Also about 233.  We all know the Psalm 23 "the lord is my shepard" thing.  Psalm 23 verse 3 is he restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Thought that was interesting to be on the will of the Shepard family.

DMM, I really think that whoever posted that as "evidence" is really stretching it. I mean, Juliette is the only person that hangs hats on both sides of the hall mirror?? Maybe if they were the same exact hats, and the same exact mirror I could believe it a little more, but this just seems like a hard pill to swallow.

233 I think.
yup the same numbers on the last will and testement of Christian, according to the letter Jacks mom had...

and with everything being different in this timeline why couldnt it be Sara...he could have met her at a different time and divorced...things are totally differnt this go around...

Hell of a snag BR.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »
I agree with you Bob, it's certainly not a solid answer.  I do think that it was an interesting comparison though, however vague it may be.  It's nothing I would point to and say "there!  that is the answer!"  But if the mother does end up being Juliet, hats off (he he!) to the prop men and fishbiscuit for incorporating that!

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2010, 09:03:42 PM »
Whoa! We're reaching nowadays, grabbing at straws.
It's a race to the finish and we all wanna say we knew it!
So, respect for searching and keep on keeping on...

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2010, 11:40:05 PM »
We're all going to be so bummed when there is no award show for best theorizing and no one gets nominated!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2010, 02:50:38 AM »
I thought I'd toss this in here.  It's from a fishbiscuit article at doc artz's blog.  Really cool article.  Anyhow, the writer points out a clue to who the mother is.  Here is a picture from the 233 house:

And here is a picture of Juliet's otherville house:

The point is that there are these large hats hanging from each side of the mirror.  Oh, and the blue eyes.  Great catch by this person, if it does end up being Juliet.

Also about 233.  We all know the Psalm 23 "the lord is my shepard" thing.  Psalm 23 verse 3 is he restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Thought that was interesting to be on the will of the Shepard family.

Just saw this after watching the finale...bang up job DMM!! Juliet wasn't even on my radar as David's mom back then.