Author Topic: So it's magic, then?  (Read 5064 times)

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: So it's magic, then?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »
@opgelost
Good ideea with the Dharma Initiative sideways theory. But come on, webcams? I couldn't stop laughing. The Lighthouse is paranormal (to avoid using magical), and so is the Donkey Wheel, Smokey, fertility stuff, Jacob's touch, Michael not being able to die, the whispers, the ghosts etc.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 10:41:44 AM »
I know. What I meant is that he is not stuck in Locke's body, because he can still change to his smokeform. He doesn't need to walk from one point of the island to the other with Locke's body or use a boat to get to the other island. He can move very fast as smoke and appear out of nowhere as Locke. Just like Richard appears out of nowhere.

And I still don't get the meaning of Christian's shoes that he carries around.

I think he actually does need to use a boat to cross the larger body of water. I have no real good reason or way to explain this, but it seems like he needs help to cross water.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 12:07:48 PM »
If he didn't need help he could just cross the Ocean in Smoke form and materialise when he hits land. So I think he can only cross water while in human form.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 12:50:58 PM »
If he didn't need help he could just cross the Ocean in Smoke form and materialise when he hits land. So I think he can only cross water while in human form.

I think that might have been my thought process, but for whatever reason, I didn't think of it this morning when I posted. Thanks.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:40 PM »

Maybe that is the way Richard, Jacob, Smoky and "some of us can leave" leave the island without sub.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »
@opgelost
Good ideea with the Dharma Initiative sideways theory. But come on, webcams? I couldn't stop laughing. The Lighthouse is paranormal (to avoid using magical), and so is the Donkey Wheel, Smokey, fertility stuff, Jacob's touch, Michael not being able to die, the whispers, the ghosts etc.

Ok, than the magician with the bunny with the scary eyes in grandpa Ray's retirementhome did it.  :)
I don't think it are webcams, but I don't think it is magic either.
I just don't know.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 05:01:49 PM »
@opgelost

Ok, than the magician with the bunny with the scary eyes in grandpa Ray's retirementhome did it.  :)
I don't think it are webcams, but I don't think it is magic either.
I just don't know.

Don't worry about it. I knew what you were saying.