Author Topic: Human reproductive system...  (Read 2061 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Human reproductive system...
« on: February 21, 2010, 03:11:36 PM »

When Locke is the substitute in the class and he is about to teach about Chapter 4: the human reproductive system... i really hope this isnt the last mention of this subject... they HAVE TO explain why people cant have babies on the island... not liek how they jipped  us of closure on Walt.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Human reproductive system...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »
BR some questions may never be answered and i think they did close out Walt for us, not they way you wanted but they did

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:22:37 PM »
The Obi-Wan effect?  ;)

Maybe if you are sufficiently powerful, at the moment of death you can trasmute yourself to another plane of existence, where you can talk to Hurley, and to Luke...

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 09:24:39 PM »
BR, I kind of agree with you on the not-having-babies thing -- it would be really nice if they could slip that answer in, but I am not confident.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »

When Locke is the substitute in the class and he is about to teach about Chapter 4: the human reproductive system... i really hope this isnt the last mention of this subject... they HAVE TO explain why people cant have babies on the island... not liek how they jipped  us of closure on Walt.

Are you sure you aren't just hoping for more answers about the human reproductive system and not about 'Lost'??? ::)

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 01:50:47 PM »
i think that class locke was teaching was just to show us the similarities in both timelines-- that's what they were concerned with in the on-island timeline, and here's locke dealing with it in the un-crashed timeline

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 04:01:54 PM »
BR, I kind of agree with you on the not-having-babies thing -- it would be really nice if they could slip that answer in, but I am not confident.

All im saying for it to be such a ENORMOUS plot line .. the fact that they cant have babies on the island would be like them leaving out the fact that there is an island.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »

Are you sure you aren't just hoping for more answers about the human reproductive system and not about 'Lost'??? ::)

ha! trust me im well versed on the human reproductive system.