Poll

Who do you think the little boy was?

Jacob
Aaron
A new character
Other (Please comment)

Author Topic: Who was the little boy? Poll  (Read 2270 times)

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Who was the little boy? Poll
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:24:16 PM »
I just wanted to get a general feel for what people thought.  I didn't put "other" but if you want me to add someone let me know...

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Who was the little boy? Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »
I am thinking Aaron because would be a way to tie the Losties in with Jacob and MIB. Jacob needed Aaron to be born on the island and somehow he needed the other Losties there as well.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 12:31:58 AM »
young locke?

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 05:39:25 AM »
I think Aaron is Jacob.
Jacob is not bound to time. We saw him in 1845 and in 2008 and years in between always looking the same.
In 2004 he was a ghost in Horace's cabin protected by his ashes. He didn't exist as body.
The plane crashes so that Aaron can be born on the island and Jacob's ghost can leave the cabin and become
human.
When it gets dangerous 6 people are allowed to leave to bring him in safety off the island.
He will go back to the island when a window opens in an old time and become Jacob and need this people to
do what they did to make sure he is ever born. Not only the losties, but all the people that are written on the wall
are needed to have the correct outcome. It is a chain.

I think the boy is Aaron and Jacob.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »
I voted "a new character," even though he looks like BOTH a young Jacob and an older Aaron. And even though I still call him "taller ghost Aaron." Because I'm thinking that he could be both Aaron and Jacob, but that wasn't an option in the poll.  ;D

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 06:13:17 PM »
I voted "a new character," even though he looks like BOTH a young Jacob and an older Aaron. And even though I still call him "taller ghost Aaron." Because I'm thinking that he could be both Aaron and Jacob, but that wasn't an option in the poll.  ;D
Really? You call him "taller ghost Aaron"?
I call him "White Ghost Walt". :D

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 01:55:26 PM »
Really? You call him "taller ghost Aaron"?
I call him "White Ghost Walt". :D
I love that!
I think it's someone or thing we haven't seen yet

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
I voted for Jacob since he's seems to more closely resemble him than the young Locke we have seen in the past.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 05:42:25 PM »
Young Locke, young Sawyer, older Aaron, young Charlie - could be any of them.
I know when we have seen young Jack and young Faraday they had darker hair, bit of a stretch but kids hair can go darker as they age, plus Island life can give you that 'sunny blonde' look.

However Im going for a total stab in the dark, Im going with young Charles Widmore, main argument against, we saw Widmore in the army as a young man with dark hair but he is the only other person, aside from Jacob and MiB (that I can think of right now) who has used the 'rules' - he had the conversation from his bed (shortly after the 'getting more sun' remark) that he and Ben couldnt kill eachother.
Dont think we have seen Widmore before his army days so we dont know alot about him, but he is obsessed with the Island and has been there before. He also funded Faraday's time travel research and know he is desperate to get back to the Island - maybe time travel was his only way?

Like I said, unlikley but I think its as good a bet as some of the other guesses IMO.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »
If he is both Jacob and Aaron.....

Jacaarob?
Aarcobja?
Jaaron?
Jacobaaron?
Jaaroncob?
Aarjacob?
Bud?
Lou?
Ralph?
Joe?

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 06:17:52 PM »
I think Aaron is both Jacob and M.I.B.

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 06:46:42 PM »
I just wanted to get a general feel for what people thought.  I didn't put "other" but if you want me to add someone let me know...

OK...  I changed my mind and just decided to add "Other" as choice :)

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »
If that's the case maybe will will get to see why Aaron's father (was it Thomas?) decided to up and leave when it all seemed so perfect.
Maybe he had a visit from Jacob too?

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 11:28:36 AM »
I voted a new character, and I'm sticking with it. I still think that White Ghost Walt is someone we have never seem before.