Author Topic: What is in that backpack??  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: What is in that backpack??
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
Well, let me go one at a time:

1-I don't see why those can not be Christian's shoes. They were old and unpolished when Jack caught them with his granddad. And they black with shoelaces.Could just be some dirt the corpse got.

2-Unlocke is wearing the clothes Locke had on those houses when Keamy attacked using Alex to unlock the sonic fences. Just a matter to change the clothes the deceased left there.

3-Bare-foot Others... The more we see the clearly is they are the ones who can make whispers and leave no tracks. That was the great paradox until now. First and second seasons, the Others were a kind of mystical people untraceable and telepathic whispering, but later when we see Otherville and Ben's people, they leave tracks and do not whisper. We surely need that explored a lot deeper.

4-White tennis shoes? No comment, YET.

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 01:46:06 PM »
another black/white reference??  christian has both black and white shoes--whenever we see him with jack, he is wearing the white tennis shoes, but the dress shoes are black.  does anybody remember, did we see his feet in the coffin, what shoes he really had on?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »
jack said that he had forgot shoes and put on tennis shoes for his Dad.  I don't recall seeing his dad in the coffin, proper

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »
Maybe the other set of shoes in trees you are thinking about would be Paulo's shoe.  Nikki throws his shoe into a tree after looking for the diamonds on him in Expose.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
yes, I think that is what I was remembering.