Author Topic: Sun and Jin  (Read 2810 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Sun and Jin
« on: February 17, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »
I usually try to avoid this part of the site like the plague, but there is something I am dying to know, and I don't think I can hold out any longer. Does anyone know for sure when Sun and Jin are going to be reunited?? This has been building for almost a season and a half, and I get the feeling that they are going to keep stringing us along. Please, if anyone knows, tell me.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Sun and Jin
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »
oh you sentimental person.  i do not know but will look for you and let you know okay.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:05:24 PM »
oh you sentimental person.  i do not know but will look for you and let you know okay.

Kind of a sentimental thing, but honestly, I just need that to happen so it can be over you know?? Sort of like Jack needing to bury his dad. I just...NEED...it...to be over.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:20:58 PM »

Kind of a sentimental thing, but honestly, I just need that to happen so it can be over you know?? Sort of like Jack needing to bury his dad. I just...NEED...it...to be over.
I understand and I want them along with some others to walk into the sunset waiving the checkered flag!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:26:22 PM »
LOL, never said that either. I might not be as big a softy as you think. LOL I just don't want to hear Sun asking about her husband anymore. This is like season 2's "I WANT MY SON!!"

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
Whatever Bob ::)  your cynical side is safe with me ;D ;) 

But the checkered flag was a good point!   ;)

oh an a bit of soft is good in a mix of hard

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:35:22 PM »

But the checkered flag was a good point!   ;)

For god's sake, Mrs. Lil. Here we are. You got me into this thread. You give me emoticon winky faces. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours...You're trying to seduce me...Aren't you??

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »

But the checkered flag was a good point!   ;)

For god's sake, Mrs. Lil. Here we are. You got me into this thread. You give me emoticon winky faces. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours...You're trying to seduce me...Aren't you??

OMG Bob please Mrs. where did you drag that up...husband me omg  you are just off the track buddy.  Yeah music, candles and many other things are one but heck I fed ex the ticket to you weeks ago what happened...oh thanks for your great big sense of humor  ;D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:49:20 PM by Lil »

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:47:34 PM »
I try...OBVIOUSLY. LOL

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:50:47 PM »
I try...OBVIOUSLY. LOL

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bob)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 
I am saying Sun and Jin walk on the beach and talk about their daughter. my guess but will share what i found out ...if they don't then I am going to kick Jacob's bottom

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 03:17:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_T-lCuTeY&feature=related

watch the 12 second mark

tell me what you think

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_T-lCuTeY&feature=related

watch the 12 second mark

tell me what you think

I think that is a clever editing trick. That could be two completely different scenes. I am what most people call, "a big fat lazy schmuck" and I watch way too much television LOL. Even though LOST is groundbreaking television, there are some things that will just never change. They've been doing that kind of stuff since Season 2. Plus, after all this time, I think that if Sun and Jin were within 10 feet of each other, they would be with each other, you know??