Author Topic: The little Blonde prince...  (Read 4248 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
The little Blonde prince...
« on: February 17, 2010, 02:19:27 PM »
okay with all this speculation about who the little boy is... i read a spoiler before the season started that we will be meeting a teenage Aaron ... unless they will have 2 young blonde boys in the story .. i think we met him last night.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: The little Blonde prince...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 11:09:49 AM »
yeah it could be his ghost - why are they bothering to do this stuff unless it is the backstory to Jacob.  Seriously annoyed with some of this but if that is how they choose to tell the story i will try and get in the swing of stuff.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 03:01:05 PM »
yeah it could be his ghost - why are they bothering to do this stuff unless it is the backstory to Jacob.  Seriously annoyed with some of this but if that is how they choose to tell the story i will try and get in the swing of stuff.

well personally this is just a theory ive always had for a few seasons now, but i think that Aaron IS Jacob... and also that the entire LOST series has been Jacob's backstory. thisis one thing i wont budge on. LOST has been so intentional in how they cast their actors... they cast them sooo well... i mean how The Shepard family all look like they can actually be family. and the fact that Jacob is a blond hair blue eyed man... and so isnt aaron. and especially when the blonde prince is standing over UnLocke telling him he knows the rules... he looks SO MUCH like Claire its not funny. if Aaron isnt Jacob... i say that they are related family wise in some close way.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 07:29:20 PM »
I am going with this kid is Jacob.  i know but Jack's Mom is dark haired and Claires family is blone and christian well he had dark hair.
What you have to say is thomas is the father of Aaron and was he a blonde i can't recall but if his paintings are in his offices can he be thomas's father who knoced up claire who saw a bear and has a son named aaron.

I will buy Aaron being part of this only if his father was father by either Jacob or Widmore

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 06:05:49 PM »
im just going by what i read online as a "spoiler" that we will see a teenage aaron.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 06:13:07 PM »
Well, that is who I think is coming to the island, but the young boy with blood is suppose to be Jacob.

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »
Well, that is who I think is coming to the island, but the young boy with blood is suppose to be Jacob.

you're stating that as a fact ?

so its not young Locke ?
young Sawyer ?
young aaron ?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 11:36:58 PM »
okay if you all say so... again ill say it... i read in a spoiler that we will see a teenage aaron. if it turns out to be aaron.. i will expect a written apology from all of you... and if i am wrong... you all will get one... deal?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »

you're stating that as a fact ?

so its not young Locke ?
young Sawyer ?
young aaron ?

James L I read that the young boy we saw was Jacob and I think Aaron is coming.  With all spoilers I do not believe everything because I have read things and they didn't come through.  Nothing factually that is thy I said I think it... ;)

BR no need to apologizie cause I do not believe all spoilers.  We may see a teenage Aaron but I didn't think they were going future cause right now Aaron on sideways is not born.  On the island they just said he is what 3 or 5.  So I find it hard to understand why we have a teenage Aaron.  My issue not yours

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 10:15:36 AM »
I think that the blonde boy was Jacob. I think at some point, we'll see the future (like 2020), where Aaron, Ji-Yeong, and Charlie (Hume) will be older and maybe headed to the Island. Maybe David Sheppard too, if it's from the alt.

I thought I read that we'll see a young Jacob and MIB.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »
yeah but I thought they were not going to do anymore flash forwards or anything.  I would not be surprised and funny an office mate and I were speaking about this today.  But I really think that Christian was involved with the island from the start.  He had two children  that are on the island.

Jack has a son and in the sideways we see Dogen and his son and his comment about children.

Anyway - Claire has Aaron, who's fathers portraits in Widmore's office.  Aaron is with his grandmother, but for how long until he is ready to come take his place on the island.    Widmore's Daughter has a son with Desmond, Charlie...

Locke his father was rather interesting on how he arrived at that island rather quickly.  Never bought that story.

Well, draw your on conclusions.  I know that Christian is still illusive to us but is he really another key to the mysteries

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 04:18:59 PM »
yeah but I thought they were not going to do anymore flash forwards or anything.  I would not be surprised and funny an office mate and I were speaking about this today.  But I really think that Christian was involved with the island from the start.  He had two children  that are on the island.

Jack has a son and in the sideways we see Dogen and his son and his comment about children.

Anyway - Claire has Aaron, who's fathers portraits in Widmore's office.  Aaron is with his grandmother, but for how long until he is ready to come take his place on the island.    Widmore's Daughter has a son with Desmond, Charlie...

Locke his father was rather interesting on how he arrived at that island rather quickly.  Never bought that story.

Well, draw your on conclusions.  I know that Christian is still illusive to us but is he really another key to the mysteries

wow i didnt realize that Claire's baby daddy's painting was in widmore's office.. good catch...

Offline sadavidas

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »

well personally this is just a theory ive always had for a few seasons now, but i think that Aaron IS Jacob...

That would definitely fit in with what they said about us having seen Jacob but never having heard him speak a few seasons ago.  At that point we had seen Aaron but he was a baby and couldn't have spoken.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:42 PM »

well personally this is just a theory ive always had for a few seasons now, but i think that Aaron IS Jacob...

That would definitely fit in with what they said about us having seen Jacob but never having heard him speak a few seasons ago.  At that point we had seen Aaron but he was a baby and couldn't have spoken.

my thoughts exactly but nobody seems to agree with me.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 11:26:32 PM »

my thoughts exactly but nobody seems to agree with me.

BR the reason I disagree with this is because when Christian took Claire and left Aaron nestled near the tree, and later when Locke met up with Claire and Christian, the entity (if we are all right and this was smokie masquerading at Locke - it has to be imho) he said to Locke that Aaron didn't need to be there.

So if Aaron had was Jacob he would not have been left to the side.  Now I will not dismiss that if Aaron is something it has to do with Christian/Carole/Thomas and Clarie and not to forget Jack