Author Topic: The little Blonde prince...  (Read 4486 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: The little Blonde prince...
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »
im just going by what i read online as a "spoiler" that we will see a teenage aaron.

I just read a spoiler about the filming of episode 15 that had the young blond actor listed as 'young Jacob', but that doesn't prove he isn't ALSO Aaron.  Don't know if I agree with your idea, but I won't say you're wrong either....

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
I read that same thing but not sure about this one

Offline E-Rich

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 04:15:22 PM »
yeah but I thought they were not going to do anymore flash forwards or anything.  I would not be surprised and funny an office mate and I were speaking about this today.  But I really think that Christian was involved with the island from the start.  He had two children  that are on the island.

Jack has a son and in the sideways we see Dogen and his son and his comment about children.

Anyway - Claire has Aaron, who's fathers portraits in Widmore's office.  Aaron is with his grandmother, but for how long until he is ready to come take his place on the island.    Widmore's Daughter has a son with Desmond, Charlie...

Locke his father was rather interesting on how he arrived at that island rather quickly.  Never bought that story.

Well, draw your on conclusions.  I know that Christian is still illusive to us but is he really another key to the mysteries

Do we have a screen shot of these photos in widmore's office with Claire's bf?  I don't remember seeing that....

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 08:24:03 PM »
yeah but I thought they were not going to do anymore flash forwards or anything.  I would not be surprised and funny an office mate and I were speaking about this today.  But I really think that Christian was involved with the island from the start.  He had two children  that are on the island.

Jack has a son and in the sideways we see Dogen and his son and his comment about children.

Anyway - Claire has Aaron, who's fathers portraits in Widmore's office.  Aaron is with his grandmother, but for how long until he is ready to come take his place on the island.    Widmore's Daughter has a son with Desmond, Charlie...

Locke his father was rather interesting on how he arrived at that island rather quickly.  Never bought that story.

Well, draw your on conclusions.  I know that Christian is still illusive to us but is he really another key to the mysteries

Do we have a screen shot of these photos in widmore's office with Claire's bf?  I don't remember seeing that....

Of the paintings he did I think they must be on here somewhere.  I remember reading posts about this.  Again not Thomas but his paintings