Author Topic: "Home" is death.  (Read 1370 times)

Offline losttill0208

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
"Home" is death.
« on: February 17, 2010, 02:24:39 AM »
I just have a feeling that's what it might end up being.. Maybe MIB is tired of being alive for so long, but can only do so if Jacob loses. And the only way to completely win is to ensure that all the candidates die or choose to die with him.

Just a random theory.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: "Home" is death.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 02:43:23 AM »
nah. he's trapped on the island and doesn't want to be. i doubt he feels as if death is his only escape.

Offline GUTZandRAGE

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 03:15:24 AM »
Well, the smoke admitted that he was once a man, but is one no longer. So, I don't think he just wants to go back to wherever he came from and get a job and buy a house. It has to be a greater form of freedom. Death is a good choice.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »
I think this may be one of the times he is lying to Sawyer.  I don't think he was ever just a man.

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 03:57:52 PM »
I just have a feeling that's what it might end up being.. Maybe MIB is tired of being alive for so long, but can only do so if Jacob loses. And the only way to completely win is to ensure that all the candidates die or choose to die with him.

Just a random theory.

I'm actually with you on this one.  I think MIB is recruiting, not for a replacement, but the whole lot for a mass suicide.  Jonestown-style.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 05:48:12 PM »
I agree too. There's a strong chance that all-but-one (if not all) on The Island have to die for M.I.B. to be free.

:'(

Most. Depressing. Thread. Evah.

lol