2 (6.9%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (6.9%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Episode 6x4 Rating  (Read 6376 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Episode 6x4 Rating
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:20:24 PM »
Give us your rating and comments on "The Substitute"

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 6x4 Rating
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »
Now that was a good episode of Lost. Get the answer to the numbers and so much more information. What I have been waiting for.

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:10:08 AM »
I gave it a 9. After the snoozefest of last week, I was very happy this week.
Locke's funeral was so funny. It has to be one of my favorite scenes ever.
Seeing Ben as a teacher, seeing Rose work for Hurley, seeing a young Jacob, the numbers, etc. All of these little scenes added to the over all picture of the alt timeline.

This gave answers, provided humor, and was a great Locke and Sawyer episode.
If I knew if Sawyer was conning Flocke, I would have given it a 10.

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 12:49:10 AM »
big 4.. mainly from a point of not quite understanding the flash "sideways" except for showing us that they still intermingle amognst each other and their lifes continue.... so what! i got hooked on the show for its on island experiences and quite frankly the off island living is kind of boring really... we get to see how their lives turned out... sorry not my cup of tea.... as for the numbers reveal, i was happy its shown and now have more questions than when i didnt know... so can we really expect in less than a year to see how thos puzzle works out... im of the thinking that we dont..if anything ill learn more on here than i will watching the episodes after the seasons done with...

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 02:56:02 AM »
It could have been the worse episode ever and I would have rated it a 10.  I am participating in episode grade inflation for personal reasons.  What an awesome day for Lost!

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 03:21:03 AM »
I loved it!  I give it a 9.  It's about time a character in the know finally answered some questions.  I'm still thinking MIB is a good guy.  I can't wait for next week!

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »
i gave it a 7.  it was good.  but not awesome.  i'm still a bit ticked that there are only a handfull of episodes left and we have sooo many questions hanging in the air. 

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:28:18 AM »
It could have been the worse episode ever and I would have rated it a 10.  I am participating in episode grade inflation for personal reasons.  What an awesome day for Lost!

Huh?

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:55 AM »
i gave it a 7.  it was good.  but not awesome.  i'm still a bit ticked that there are only a handfull of episodes left and we have sooo many questions hanging in the air. 
I would say 12-13 more episodes is more than a handful...and I gave this episode a 9. This was classic LOST after last week's exercise in tedium. Thoroughly entertaining. Locke episodes usually deliver, and after last week it was nice to get away from both Kate and the Temple for a week while progressing the story line nicely.

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 12:31:40 PM »
I gave it a 10, mainly for the adrenaline high I got watching the opening scene, all the hilarious laughs, and because I just LOVE Locke.  And hate unLocke.  And I don't know if he's good or bad.  I think this will set up Sawyer to possibly be the hero once again.  I love when Sawyer is given the chance to shine, after all the crap he pulled in life.  Which, come to think of it, can possibly be blamed on Jacob.  Hmmm.....

Anyway, this was an awesome ep!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 01:37:26 PM »
Ok, this was awesome. Just awesome. Definitely deserves a 10.

This episode was classic Lost. We got answers for those of you who have no faith in TPTB; we got questions for those of us who LOVE that part of the show; we had character development for those of us who started watching for the island plot but kept watching for the characters; and we had hilarity from nearly all of the characters.

In reply to ozman, we're learning what would have happened if they never met Jacob, in my opinion. That is something extremely important to learn.

And for the record, I am not participating in rating inflation. If I think the episode sucks, my rating will reflect that. I do not foresee a sucky episode, though.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 02:30:35 PM »
Great episode finally some answers if can believe UnLocke, but also more questions.

Where was Kate's name . Did UnLocke not show it to Sawyer?  Does Jacob cross off the names or does Un Locke after he kills them?

So many questions

I think Richard knew  a lot more than he let on to UnLocke wasn't going to give anything away .

Great episode and  did you notice the black dark rock was weighing more than the pure white one before Un Locke tossed it away? Hmmm maybe Widmore was right and a big battle is coming or already here between good and evil.

Who was the kid?

Gave ita 9 as not a big fan of the other time line stories

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »
Ok, this was awesome. Just awesome. Definitely deserves a 10.

This episode was classic Lost. We got answers for those of you who have no faith in TPTB; we got questions for those of us who LOVE that part of the show; we had character development for those of us who started watching for the island plot but kept watching for the characters; and we had hilarity from nearly all of the characters.

In reply to ozman, we're learning what would have happened if they never met Jacob, in my opinion. That is something extremely important to learn.

And for the record, I am not participating in rating inflation. If I think the episode sucks, my rating will reflect that. I do not foresee a sucky episode, though.
You gave the last ep a 10 also, so you are part of episode inflation. No way you can say both of these are 10's and mean it.

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »

Huh?
Sorry... mentioned this on a couple of other threads, but my daughter was born yesterday morning (4:06 AM) and I still got to watch Lost last night.  Even better, I got to watch it while holding my new daughter.  Automatically made the episode a 10 regardless of what was on the screen.  Yep... total episode inflation.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:52:47 PM »
Both of these last two episodes are 10s.  And I mean it.  I've completely decided about last week that so few people liked it because they think Kate's struggle about her relationships and her mothering Aaron are old hat.  They are integral to the story. And I will go on record saying that what Kate does might very well be the salvation of them all.

UnLocke acting like so much like Locke is the ultimate head trip.  The cave with the numbers and the names was epic.  10 10 10 10 10