Author Topic: Sawyer: Some people are meant to be alone...  (Read 7951 times)

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer: Some people are meant to be alone...
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 04:58:20 PM »

I feel sorry for you for having to try to catch somebody up at this point in the show.

Tried doing the same with a friend of mine. But he's the type who has no patience. He was watching episode seven on season one while reading crap on Wikipedia about season four. I stopped lending him my DVDs. This is no way to watch LOST.

WTF? Thats totally cheating. He was probably the kind of kid that would sneak to where his parents hid his Christmas presents before Christmas morning too. The whole fun of Lost is the mysteries.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:06:46 PM by CaseyMac »

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 05:01:55 PM »
No but he better straighten up or the darkside will get him.
He's a free agent now with no loyalties/allegiances.  The preview for next week made it look like unLocke will try to take advantage of this.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 08:51:01 PM »
No but he better straighten up or the darkside will get him.
He's a free agent now with no loyalties/allegiances.  The preview for next week made it look like unLocke will try to take advantage of this.
oOoOooOoh, and the plot thickens....as if we needed anymore....::)

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »
couldn't help shedding a tear during that whole scene and at the end of season 5
i could actually feel his pain  :'(
and im a guy o.O xD

p.s. lost is back and so am i

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 05:52:50 AM »
I was thinking that soon a group of timetravellers will show up at the beach and find a wooden boat with an Ajirabottle of water.
In that group there are a living Charlotte, a living Daniel, a living Juliet and the real John Locke.

In the other boat unknown people go after them and Juliet shoots one.

Will Sawyer remember it and try to stop them to save Juliet, is he shooting at himself?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
That video clip was hysterical and there are many creative, albeit warped senses of humor ;D, but the editing was good.  I will share that with other warped Lost humored friends.

This made me cry as it is true and we all now art/life imitate each other at times.

BUT the most important point of that scene, besides the significance of the ring (dripping with sarcasm) is that Sawyer being along is signficant.  Jacob touched him when he was at his loniest point.  It has been pointed out that by Jacob giving him that pen it pushed young James to write that letter to Mr. Sawyer.  But the boy had a choice and his uncle came to point that out.

But he chose to do write and carry that anger with him all his life.  Leading him to flight 815. 

So now he is alone again, the woman he loved (and thank goodness we found out he really loved Juliette and Kate is no longer a future date) is gone and he has a fervor to accomplish what he will need to do on the island.

He has a detiny