Author Topic: So who's Mr. Baskin?  (Read 4737 times)

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: So who's Mr. Baskin?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 12:56:39 AM »
I watched Big a billion times as a kid and Josh Baskin didn't click with me.

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »
I watched Big a billion times as a kid and Josh Baskin didn't click with me.

I knew that name was familiar, PL, you are amazing!!!!!

Offline Karen8280

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 11:56:33 AM »
I was fully expecting there to be no such couple waiting to adobt Claire's baby.  I had thought that was all a trick by the psychic just to get Claire on a plane he knew was going to crash.

So there really was a Mrs. Baskin(sp?) waiting at that address.  Any guesses as to who her husband turns out to be, and why the sudden break-up with no warning to Claire that the adoption was off?

Did this alternate Claire even go to the psychic?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 05:27:41 PM »
I was fully expecting there to be no such couple waiting to adobt Claire's baby.  I had thought that was all a trick by the psychic just to get Claire on a plane he knew was going to crash.

So there really was a Mrs. Baskin(sp?) waiting at that address.  Any guesses as to who her husband turns out to be, and why the sudden break-up with no warning to Claire that the adoption was off?

Did this alternate Claire even go to the psychic?

how else would she have gotten the baskin's name/ address/ info? unless that was yet another way that course corrected the losties... she got it from another source.. i guess we'll hafta wait for claires centric episode...

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »
Well Kate didn't kill her father in the off-island timeline, so maybe Claire actually went through an adoption agency. The impression I'm getting from these flash-sideways is that all the information about our characters' lives we (the viewers) got from the flashbacks in previous seasons is now all twisted. Nothing is the same, but everything is similar.

Offline hackgrid

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 04:56:30 PM »
Well Kate didn't kill her father in the off-island timeline, so maybe Claire actually went through an adoption agency. The impression I'm getting from these flash-sideways is that all the information about our characters' lives we (the viewers) got from the flashbacks in previous seasons is now all twisted. Nothing is the same, but everything is similar.

? What makes you so sure that Kate didn't killed her dad in the alternate timeline?
I'm pretty sure she did, like everything else happened to - except some important island thingies, e.g. Hurleys numbers / luck, Desmond, etc. I doubt Kates father plays a big role there.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »

? What makes you so sure that Kate didn't killed her dad in the alternate timeline?
I'm pretty sure she did, like everything else happened to - except some important island thingies, e.g. Hurleys numbers / luck, Desmond, etc. I doubt Kates father plays a big role there.

If you want to know how I know she didn't kill her father, go to youtube and search for the comic-con footage that TPTB showed.