Author Topic: I have it figured out!!! !!!SPOILER!!!!  (Read 2234 times)

Offline nightfly2000

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
I have it figured out!!! !!!SPOILER!!!!
« on: February 10, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
"adam and eve"--- they are sawyer sawyer and juilet.

jack is a writer,not a surgeon and  he is writing on the plane.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: I have it figured out!!! !!!SPOILER!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:35:53 PM »
"adam and eve"--- they are sawyer sawyer and juilet.

jack is a writer,not a surgeon and  he is writing on the plane.

ha ha not sure but I like it.... no Jack is a doc

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:01:25 PM »
Rose and Bernard were in 1977 too with Vincent.
Did they stay there?

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »
Thats the thing, Jack said upon them finding Adam and Eve that they had been there a while, 40-50 years I think he said, however that summary was based on Jack's knowlede of time off the Island, we know there is a slight difference on it, thus making him 10 years or so out from the bodies being there since 1977.
The black and white stones was another clue, other than Rose being a black lady and Bernard a white man I have no other idea what the stones are at this point.
As for Jack, as Lil said, he's a doctor not a writer, he gave Locke his card and said he would give him a consultation on his back injury 'on the house.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 07:46:52 AM »
Thats the thing, Jack said upon them finding Adam and Eve that they had been there a while, 40-50 years I think he said, however that summary was based on Jack's knowlede of time off the Island, we know there is a slight difference on it, thus making him 10 years or so out from the bodies being there since 1977.
The black and white stones was another clue, other than Rose being a black lady and Bernard a white man I have no other idea what the stones are at this point.
As for Jack, as Lil said, he's a doctor not a writer, he gave Locke his card and said he would give him a consultation on his back injury 'on the house.

Okay we have been banging out the Adam and Eve things since they were found.  Given the island's history of having folks there for long times and having the stones in their hands well could it be possible it was someone else.  Even the original people that came to the island?  Could it be Widmore and Hawking?
 Anyway I am sure this is another answer we will receive.