Author Topic: Adam & Eve  (Read 3919 times)

Offline tcm123

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Adam & Eve
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »
Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has heard this but on a local radio station in the u.k they have information that in the next few episodes, the adam & eve skeletons will have a big impact on the whole series??????

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Adam & Eve
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:21:17 AM »
I haven't heard it, but that is a good thing.  I really want stuff like that to start being tied together.  My one complaint about this season so far is that they aren't tying up enough open story lines from the previous 5 seasons.  The Adam & Eve mystery is a big one, especially considering the producers have been saying from the beginning that this will prove to us that they knew what they were doing all along.

Offline jasond

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 09:11:20 PM »
Yeah, TPTB said that a while ago. Now, the question is, who are they?

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »
I wonder if they were the last two viable candidates for Jacob and Smokey's replacements?
After they died, both had to start over.

Offline imcrazy0088

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
could be jacob and smokey

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »
Well this IS the spoiler section so I guess I can post this.  But I'll be vague.  I just found out that one of MY favorite choices for Adam and Eve have been knocked off the polls on DarkUFO- which means that who I've believed to be Adam and Eve don't end up being Adam and Eve.  Bummer because I would have felt totally awesome about myself.  So thanks TPTB for the slap in the face!  However, if you are interested in viewing the polls and the options shown there are some very interesting guesses, including MIB and his mother!

spoilerslost.blogspot.com  but be careful because they post A LOT more spoilers than just that poll!

this is the direct link to the poll itself:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/03/who-are-adam-and-eve.html#axzz0jEZYbNs5

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 09:55:59 AM »
That wasn't informative - more confusing or maybe not enough coffee ;)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:46 AM »
Dark UFO just posted more spoilers.  The sources who have been supplying the most reliable info over the years answered 10 questions.  Very interesting.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »
Dark UFO just posted more spoilers.  The sources who have been supplying the most reliable info over the years answered 10 questions.  Very interesting.
Oh SOL why must you tempt me so!  lol!  As much as I wanted to be spoiler free this season, I just can't go a week between episodes without any tidbits!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 09:37:28 AM »
I can't figure that site out worth beans so I can't get spoiled it is not easy to navigate and I can navigate

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 02:19:22 AM »
I can't figure that site out worth beans so I can't get spoiled it is not easy to navigate and I can navigate
I agree LoL

that is the worst designed site ever

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
I agree LoL

that is the worst designed site ever
Thanks I thought it was me and I passed it on to folks outside of her that might be able to get the answers.  I think that is one of the main reasons I loved this site it was well thought out and easy to navigate.  Albeit speelllling is out of kummision it iz a gr8t cite! ;) ;D

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »
could be jacob and smokey

You were so close!!!!! Good one!