Author Topic: Meaning?  (Read 6912 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Meaning?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »
I think all of the episode titles are going to have a dual meaning. The only one I'm having a problem with it "LA X". Unless TPTB are straight up telling us that the time line taking place off the island is "Dimension X". Oh god, I hope it's not that easy that I totally over looked it.
Yeah, that's what our connection was: LA, (Dimension) X

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »
I think all of the episode titles are going to have a dual meaning. The only one I'm having a problem with it "LA X". Unless TPTB are straight up telling us that the time line taking place off the island is "Dimension X". Oh god, I hope it's not that easy that I totally over looked it.
Yeah, that's what our connection was: LA, (Dimension) X

Bob soon the answer is upon us.  Maybe something happens at sundown like the vampires come out we have missed those here.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 12:01:42 PM »
I hope not, I'm starting to get kind of sick of friggin vampires.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »
It may not be a Kwon-centric episode if Optimus J is correct, but it does correlate to season one.  Pilot to LA X (plane crashing/ not crashing), Tabula Rasa to What Kate Does (Kate runs to Australia/ Kate returns for Claire), Walkabout to The Substitute (lots of Box Company, Helen, walkabout stuff going on), White Rabbit to Lighthouse (return to the caves, Christian's body revisited).  Next up in the line up would be House of the Rising Sun to Sundown.  House of the Rising Sun is the episode with Micheal and the watch, Sun's english, and her plan to escape at the airport.  It may not be "centric" but I'm hoping they follow the pattern and will at least touch on the Sun and Jin story.  Clearly something major is going to go down at the temple, maybe most of our characters (Claire and Jin included) will end up there.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 05:06:05 PM »
its sundown, nighttime

the temple people have barricaded themselves in and are trying to keep smokey/MIB out, but he will attack at sundown

yes, when day changes to night

I tingle with anticipation.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 06:59:12 PM »
It may not be a Kwon-centric episode if Optimus J is correct, but it does correlate to season one.  Pilot to LA X (plane crashing/ not crashing), Tabula Rasa to What Kate Does (Kate runs to Australia/ Kate returns for Claire), Walkabout to The Substitute (lots of Box Company, Helen, walkabout stuff going on), White Rabbit to Lighthouse (return to the caves, Christian's body revisited).  Next up in the line up would be House of the Rising Sun to Sundown.  House of the Rising Sun is the episode with Micheal and the watch, Sun's english, and her plan to escape at the airport.  It may not be "centric" but I'm hoping they follow the pattern and will at least touch on the Sun and Jin story.  Clearly something major is going to go down at the temple, maybe most of our characters (Claire and Jin included) will end up there.

Thanks for spelling that out, DMM.  I was too distracted/lazy to think through the Season One corallaries - I think you nailed it.

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
unsure if its a spoiler so ill just post a link considering the eipsodes 2 hours away.... but under "notes" it says the episode is ******* centric

http://www.tv.com/lost/sundown/episode/1299719/summary.html?tag=ep_guide;summary

also list the characters... but unsure if we will see them all... ill keep count and see if this is even a legit sight...

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 10:23:28 PM »
guess we can write this site off as anything worth qouting....just a lil outsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline katbriil

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
Well there you have it. "What happens at sundown [if we stay]?" "You die."

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 10:38:39 PM »
its sundown, nighttime

the temple people have barricaded themselves in and are trying to keep smokey/MIB out, but he will attack at sundown

yeah, baby

Offline infrared41

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 11:49:13 PM »
Don't sweat it, it happens all the time around here. And usually it's far worse than that.  :)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »
The old west...get out by sundown or else...you die...

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:04 AM »
And what happens after sundown?  DARKNESS takes over!  ...oooOOOoooh!

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 12:36:36 AM »
And what happens after sundown?  DARKNESS takes over!  ...oooOOOoooh!
and the metaphors continue LOL

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 12:42:51 AM »
The old west...get out by sundown or else...you die...

Or like Old Testament stories of God warning people to leave a city or die