Author Topic: Two Questions??  (Read 714 times)

Offline Sark99

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Two Questions??
« on: February 08, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
1) When Jack was saving Charlie: "I had a pen in my jacket, it's gone."  Who stole Jack's pen or where did it go?  He seemed so sure he had it.

2)  Who is the guy sleeping between Boone and Locke on the plane.?  He looks like a very familiar actor, but don't remember him on the show so far.

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Two Questions??
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 05:07:01 PM »
didn't Kate take the pen when she bumped into Jack when she cam out of the bathroom ?
and then use it to try and pick the lock on her handcuffs ?

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 05:07:51 PM »
2)  Who is the guy sleeping between Boone and Locke on the plane.?  He looks like a very familiar actor, but don't remember him on the show so far.

Was that Frogurt?

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »
didn't Kate take the pen when she bumped into Jack when she cam out of the bathroom ?

Was that Frogurt?

Yes on both of those. As soon as I saw those big ass teeth, I yelled "FROGURT!!" for no good reason, because he was only referenced briefly before he was on the show, and then when he was actually on the show, he died like 5 minutes later.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:20:05 PM »

Was that Frogurt?

Yes on both of those. As soon as I saw those big ass teeth, I yelled "FROGURT!!" for no good reason, because he was only referenced briefly before he was on the show, and then when he was actually on the show, he died like 5 minutes later.

And yet, he was so easy to dislike.  DIE!  Frogurt, DIE!!!

Offline Sark99

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 07:29:21 PM »
Thanks guys.  I need to pay more attention.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »

If you only had 2 questions after last week, you are waaaayyy ahead of the curve. :)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »

I only realised Kate was picking at the handcuff lock with a pen, on my second rewatch. I was confused first time around as to why whatever it was seemed to be falling to bits!

And I didn't realise it was Jack's pen until the third rewatch!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 07:59:23 PM »

I only realised Kate was picking at the handcuff lock with a pen, on my second rewatch. I was confused first time around as to why whatever it was seemed to be falling to bits!

Same here. First time I watched it, when she bumped into Jack I thought something was up, like she may have put a note in his pocket or something. But that scene with Charlie was so intense and chaotic that I didn't put the whole pen connection together until the second time around.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »

Well, I thought it was an eye glass tool kit cause the cap or whatever rolled out and was crushed like glass.  Anyway good catch.