Author Topic: Hurley central figure?  (Read 10277 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Hurley central figure?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:40 PM »
I actually really like Sun (because she's super hot, and because I like the story), I just want the damn Jin/Sun story to be over already. I was all excited last night when she rolled into Locke's camp because I thought, "Finally!! It's over.", and then remembered that Jin had been kidnapped by Widmore. I was so pissed.

I agree on wanting the Jin/Sun to end. Last night I told my husband that Sun's recent actions remind me of when CLaire did nothing but run around sayign "my bai-bee, my bai-bee".

Better than Michael and "MA BOY!!" And "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt!"

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
yeah.  I was a little irritated that we even had to SEE Michael again in this episode.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 04:08:17 PM »
Yeah he still annoyed me. ALOT

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »
yeah.  I was a little irritated that we even had to SEE Michael again in this episode.

How do you think I feel?? Look at my sig.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

I completely agree. Micheal's character is dead and should have remained so. The non-talking kind though.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »

I completely agree. Micheal's character is dead and should have remained so. The non-talking kind though.

It's no consolation that his soul is forever trapped on the island, doomed to wander it as a whisper?

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

It's no consolation that his soul is forever trapped on the island, doomed to wander it as a whisper?

Ugh.  Can you imagine him whispering, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllttt!!!!" every few seconds. I'd jump off a cliff.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
Oh, I'm glad he was a nice guy as well, but I am still shocked by it. Also surprised that he didn't die (on or off the island).

Yeah Hurley is one of the few characters I hope makes it to the end. I could do without that damn Sun.

I actually really like Sun (because she's super hot, and because I like the story), I just want the damn Jin/Sun story to be over already. I was all excited last night when she rolled into Locke's camp because I thought, "Finally!! It's over.", and then remembered that Jin had been kidnapped by Widmore. I was so pissed.

I had exactly the same train of thought when Sun came walking into the camp. "Finally the reunion! This will be so....crap I forgot."

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2010, 04:08:00 PM »
Well Hurley rose to the top ------------ I would have liked to see him running the island and I just wonder if he had picked Jin and Sun's daughter as his sucessor