Author Topic: What Kate Does vs What Kate Did?  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: What Kate Does vs What Kate Did?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »

I agree with both of you on this, the fact that she said she was innocent really bothers me.  Blowing up the house your dad was in, well it's pretty tough to see how exactly you're innocent...you blew him up...

But in this timeline maybe her mom snapped and had enough of the abuse...

What she actually said was "Would you believe me if I said I was innocent?"  Very different from "I'm innocent."  Evasive language!!!

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »
I thought we found out who she killed?! I don't remember if I heard it in the episode or if someone told me now.  I guess I wont say in case I am wrong or it was told to me and I was spoiled and didn't know it. or maybe it was someones theory and i misread it as fact. oh now this is going to bother me. i'll have to come back here once I figure this out.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »
I thought we found out who she killed?! I don't remember if I heard it in the episode or if someone told me now.  I guess I wont say in case I am wrong or it was told to me and I was spoiled and didn't know it. or maybe it was someones theory and i misread it as fact. oh now this is going to bother me. i'll have to come back here once I figure this out.

I think I know what you are talking about Mrs. Hume, and yeah, it may or may not be spoiler, so I'd err on the side of keeping mum on it.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 07:29:25 PM »
oh good well the good news then is at least I'm not crazy. well.... not in ref to this anyway/ lol   I just checked the transcripts to the last three epi's and didn't see it so i guess i was wrong.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 01:05:49 AM »
I'm hoping that "What Kate does" is die. I think we're ready for someone else to go.

I'm with you.  I can't stand her.  She's a meddler, and she seems to be the cause of most of the other survivors' problems.  Why couldn't it have been her instead of Juliet??

I think the cult against Kate is growing...IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! MWU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 01:11:39 AM »
too bad she's basically the last female main role, so she aint going anywhere...mwahahaha

long live Kate!!!! ;D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 01:55:17 AM »
too bad she's basically the last female main role, so she aint going anywhere...mwahahaha

long live Kate!!!! ;D

Hey, I'll hate her alive or dead. I still can't stand Michael, Nikki, Paulo, or Juliette.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
So it looks like her "love interest" is no longer with Jack or Sawyer...Kate is all about Aaron...

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 10:11:40 AM »
So it looks like her "love interest" is no longer with Jack or Sawyer...Kate is all about Aaron...

That is really creepy. I mean, I have heard of pedophilia, but jeez, kid is still in-utero.

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »

It was pretty much assumed after Comic Con (I think) footage was released about Kate.  The producers were there and showed a video.  Of course, they did not explain it, so it could always be a red herring.  Will we ever know?  Not sure.