Author Topic: Hurley  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Cartermon

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Hurley
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010, 06:18:43 PM »
One of the interesting things to me is how Lost has used the color red to show key information before, not just the 'Star Trek red shirt' people.  With all of the Black and White, good vs evil visuals we have seen over the past five seasons on Lost, red is the other color we have seen possibly to signify a third option or higher power above Jacob vs MIB.  At the end of season one, Micheal wore a red shirt when the raft was launched and all of season 2 while he chased the Others looking for Walt and eventually helping to bring on the exchange of people on Jacob's list with Ben on the pier where he got to leave with Walt.  Hurley wearing red at the start of this season may signify a similar ability that he has to now be a leader or third party to the white vs black, Jacob vs MIB/Flocke........

I predict that Hurley will end up being the key person who brings it all together as Lost nears the end.

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »
One of the interesting things to me is how Lost has used the color red to show key information before, not just the 'Star Trek red shirt' people.  With all of the Black and White, good vs evil visuals we have seen over the past five seasons on Lost, red is the other color we have seen possibly to signify a third option or higher power above Jacob vs MIB.  At the end of season one, Micheal wore a red shirt when the raft was launched and all of season 2 while he chased the Others looking for Walt and eventually helping to bring on the exchange of people on Jacob's list with Ben on the pier where he got to leave with Walt.  Hurley wearing red at the start of this season may signify a similar ability that he has to now be a leader or third party to the white vs black, Jacob vs MIB/Flocke........

I predict that Hurley will end up being the key person who brings it all together as Lost nears the end.

Hurley has been wearing that Red Shirt for two seasons now though

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2010, 10:32:08 AM »
Just came across this:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=33492171&postcount=6231

Originally, when Hurley looked inside Jacob's cabin, he was supposed to see himself sitting in the rocking chair. ABC rejected this as "too weird"!! Too weird for Lost! Damon said that's probably because they didn't want them to come back with something even weirder later on.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2010, 10:39:51 AM »
that was good and interesting ---- so it also explained a few things
MB you are the best of the best

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »

The whole post I linked to is fascinating.

You're the best, too!  :-*

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »

The whole post I linked to is fascinating.

You're the best, too!  :-*

Awe thanks, and yes I did read it I enjoy good information